Register for this free webinar:
CYBER AND THE C-SUITE
WHAT TOP MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT CYBERSECURITY
The number of financial institution U.S. data breach incidents tracked in 2017 hit a new record high of 1,579 breaches, according to the 2017 Data Breach Year-End Review released by the Identity Theft Resource Center® (ITRC) and CyberScout®. The Review indicates a drastic upturn of 44.7 percent increase over the record high figures reported for 2016.
What would one breach do to your financial institution? How would your senior management team respond?
Breaches can be highly preventable, provided you’ve assessed the risks and set forth the proper safeguards. This workshop/webinar will address the following areas to hold your executives and board members responsible for cybersecurity and disaster recovery resiliency. Takeaways include:
- The importance of managing third party vendors, your financial institution’s single largest vulnerability to cyber risk
- Why you should familiarize yourself with the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool and the 2017 updates to the guidance
- The key role of risk management as an effective preventative tool
- Best practices for you to manage vendor due diligence rules and contract management
- How to work with your regulatory agency both during and between your exam cycles
The operational, financial and reputation risk costs are staggering, making attendance for your financial institution’s C-suite essential.