Register for This Free Webinar
With Cyber Risk, the potential for serious harm can hit like a wave in an instant.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 @ 3:00 PM (Eastern)
WHERE: Online via GoToWebinar
Although the FFIEC CAT, vendor due diligence, and contract management can help you prepare, ultimately they can’t prevent your financial institution from being compromised by a cyber breach.
This webinar will review the areas that need to be reviewed and protected from Cyber risk and will include:
- Review of the mandates in the risk assessments for GLBA, CAT and IT Security
- An overview of what can be monitored: from TLS/SSL certificates to pathing cadences to leaked credentials
- Examples of why vendor cyber monitoring matters
- Determining who owns this initiative at your financial institution
- Build vs. buy for continuous monitoring solutions
- The preventable cost of reputation risk among other risks