Download the Whitepaper:
NOT ONE & DONE:
MAKING THE CASE FOR CONTINUOUS MONITORING FOR THIRD-PARTY CYBER RISK
In vendor and risk management, there are processes in place to assess and manage risk vulnerabilities. With cyber risk in particular, the potential for serious harm can hit like a wave in an instant – the FFIEC CAT, vendor due diligence, and contract management can help you prepare but ultimately can’t prevent your financial institution from being compromised by a cyber breach. What should you consider as you work to protect your financial institution from vendor cyber risk?
This whitepaper will cover the broad spectrum of topics that encompass this timely subject area, including:
- Review of the mandates in the risk assessments for GLBA, CAT and IT Security
- An overview of what can be monitored: from TLS/SSL certificates to pathing cadences to leaked credentials
- Examples of why vendor cyber monitoring matters
- Determining who owns this initiative at your financial institution
- Build vs. buy for continuous monitoring solutions
- The preventable cost of reputation risk among other risks
This content is for C-suite and frontline managers alike to make more informed decisions on next-level cyber breach precautions.